Please review our policies:
- Reservations are confirmed with payment or deposit approved by management. Balance due 30 days in advance of check in.
- Deposits are refundable, minus a processing fee of $75/week or portion there of if canceled 30 days or more in advance of your arrival date.
- There are no refunds on cancellations made less than 30 days in advance.
- All cabins are smoke free, you may smoke on the porches.
- We accept small dogs (35 pounds) as guests, with prior approval in writing by management. All pets must be up to date on their shots and flea treatment.
- When pets are left alone in the cabin, ALL pets must be crated/confined.
- You agree to take responsibility for yourself and your party while staying at Moose Crossing cabins.
- Guests are responsible for any damage to or loss from the cabins,
- Reservations are for the agreed upon number of guests.
- Cleaning fee $95. We ask that you treat the cabin as if it is your own and not leave me with dirty dishes when you check out.
- Please bag all trash and strip the beds.
Moose Crossing accepts your signed credit card slip and signed rental agreement as a security deposit. Pricing:
- 1 bedroom $145 and up/ night | One bedroom cabin has a king bed and sleeps 2.
- 2 bedroom $165 and up/ night | The two bedroom cabins have a queen bed in each room. Maximum 4
- One night free with week stay
- Minimum Stays apply, Low season 3 nights, peak ( October ) & Holiday , and Festivals 4 night
Have fun in the mountains and enjoy your stay at Moose Crossing. We will help you any way we can! You are also invited to visit our Burl Wood Gallery, 2770 Old Balsam Road, Waynesville NC.
Nationwide premier source for Custom, one of a kind furniture pieces, individually designed for your home.
Hand crafted of American salvaged wood, our pieces are truly eco-live edge furnishings. We specialize in fine and rare burled American wood.
Cut, designed and crafted here, in Waynesville, NC. 2770 Old Balsam Road Waynesville, NC 28786
“Nature Provides woods of Beauty
We Preserve, Protect and accentuate those Gifts.”